Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Business Headshots and Corporate Portraits in Dallas

Business Headshots and Corporate Portraits in Dallas are for when you want to make a strong positive impression on your audience. My Dallas executive portraits include full retouching as well as sizing for all kinds of uses:
• High Resolution for print marketing and public relations use
• Web Resolution for websites, social media and email
• LinkedIn size for your business profile photo

Dallas Business Headshot Portraits
Everyone today can benefit from a professional image of themselves, from CEO's to Interns. Plus, my expert retouching adds the benefit of any touch-up work that might help present you at your best.

What about hair and makeup services?
Now, the While I'm mentioning retouching, I might also add that businesswomen often ask me about hair or makeup services for their headshots. The answer is yes, I have professional hair and makeup artists that can deliver outstanding results for only an additional $200.

However, honestly, I don't feel you usually need
Yes, do go ahead and get the extra edge professional hair/makeup services provide if your business portraits are for a magazine cover, or you're a CEO for an annual report, etc. These "high visibility" business headshots will reflect the extra money spent as it is no issue

Digital Makeup Retouching
But for general corporate portraits, I often tell businesswomen to go ahead and get their hair done the way they usually like, but to go conservative and sparing on the makeup. Most cases don't need a professional makeup artist. The reason being that my retouching is so good that it functions even better than your makeup is likely to be, making no significant difference to your end result.

For individuals or for groups, simply call 877-858-0071 to answer questions and book your headshots in Dallas.

So, see my head shot websites for pricing and examples:
• www.HeadshotsDallas.com
• www.HeadshotPros.com