Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dallas Fitness Photographer - Europa Bodybuilder Competitor Photography


Dallas Fitness Photography for Physique and Bodybuilders. Call 877-858-0071
I'm packing my camera bag for the big #DallasEuropa fitness supershow and games, this weekend at Dallas' Convention Center. I still have some discount admission coupons left, so email my photo studio if you need one!

Professional Fitness Photography
As a leading fitness photographer in Dallas, I always get excited about the Europa supershows becaue they tend to pull in the top #NPC and #IFBB fitness competitors.

They are expanding the usual Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, and Bikini competition categories with Physique for men (shorts-style swimsuit). I wonder if they will have any pairs fitness routines, if not a category, then as a posing demo as when that is done well, I always really enjoy it.

So, competitors, there are only a couple days left to book your professional on-on-one fitness photography photo shoots. I hope to see you at the show and best of success up there! -- Marcus 1-877-858-0071 • www.DallasFitnessPhotographer.com